Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » NotifySync - Calendar not Syncing (Issue with syncing Calendar in NotifySync)
  •  
phcranston

Send a private message to this user
I have a brand new Blackberry Curve 8330 (v 4.5) running NotifySync and Kerio running 6.7. I just got the Blackberry for testing purposes so it is fresh out of the box with nothing else installed on it.

I set up NotifySync following their instructions and selected to sync Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks during the setup. Ran into no problems on the setup.

Everything worked fine with the initial Sync data updated in Contacts, Email and Calendar.

However, after that only Email and Contacts are syncing with Kerio. The calendar does not sync in either direction. It's like it becomes its own calendar after the initial download of data.

If I go into the Calendar > Options - the calendar that is listed is the "Device Default". That doesn't seem right to me. I think it should read "Calendar" which is the name of the user personal calendar in Kero, but I don't know for sure because this is the first BB I've configured.

If I go into NotifySync > Sync Settings - Calendar Account is listed as "patrick" which is my account and the same as Contacts and Mail account settings.

As a troubleshooting step, I completely uninstalled NotifySync and then reinstalled, registered and activated the account again.

I have the exact same issue that I had the first time.

Any help would be appreciated.
  •  
symbiotic

Same issue. Trying to find out what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.
  •  
symbiotic

Worked well, thanks!
  •  
LindsD

I have this issue, and the links no longer work - can someone help? I can't find anything on the notifysynch knowledgebase. Many thanks!
Previous Topic: Mailing List Question - Will It Work in Connect?
Next Topic: domain alias problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 17:23:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00456 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.