Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » problem on user settings on KWF 6.5.2
  •  
cybersans

Send a private message to this user
i use kwf 6.5.2 and using all rules,settings,user from 6.2.1

a scenario is like this:
when i use 6.2.1, i have 2 users, administrator & guest
both account has different IP address, for example, administrator=10.1.1.1 and guest=ip range from 10.1.1.2-10.1.1.10

and when any pc inside the lan connected to the firewall, they logged on using guest, and appear as guests in "active hosts" under status menu. and has its own current Rx, Tx records.

when i using 6.5.2, all pc inside the lan connected to internet using administrator's account! even though that i set their automatic login ip address inside the guest account, and administrator is ONLY for the firewall pc only. and at the "active hosts" under status menu, only showing administrator's account only with Rx & Tx record from all pc inside the lan..

what is going on? i already delete the user, add it back. same thing happen.

thank you
  •  
cybersans

Send a private message to this user
ignore this topic. i already resolve the problem by simply change something in traffic policy rules, which change the destination to the spefici interface.

-problem solved-
Previous Topic: Opening ports for an iPhone
Next Topic: Kerio Winroute Firewall on Polycom NAT
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 02:51:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.