Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Max Host Connections Problem (KWF Max Host Connections)
  •  
ControlledChaos

Send a private message to this user
I have KWF 6.4.2 running on my Primary DNS server.
When a slave server is started it transfers zones properly. After about 1.5 days the KWF starts BLOCKING the slave server, I can only assume for maximum host connections. In order to fix this I have to bounce everything and that is getting REALLY annoying. I have tried shutting of the KWF and letting the DNS go and everything works just fine, no restarts necessary. Please note that I am not using KWF for ANY DNS functions, the DNS server is BIND9.

Now, I have setup a traffic rule that allows anything to/from the slave name server. I have also disabled all kerio services that I do not need, such as mail server and DNS server. I have also gone into advanced options and unchecked "Enable Connection Limit".

None of these things have solved the problem.

What would I like, I want KWF to run and completely ignore ALL traffic coming from one particular IP address. How would I go about accomplishing this?
Previous Topic: Connected to VPN but no access to lan
Next Topic: Opening ports for an iPhone
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Nov 22 00:23:10 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00303 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.