Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Highlighting colors in log (Looking for a few more colors to select)
  •  
sgongola

Send a private message to this user
It may seem sort of trivial and I feel embarrassed about asking for it, but I find myself wanting a few more highlight colors in the logs. I use it for finding specific types of log entries as issues occur as it usually is more convenient for me than using the "Find" facility.

I can accomplish this for already set highlighting entries if I edit the color value of the LogHighlighting entries in mailserver.cfg. However this involves a restart of the mail server. Also, the settings go away if I change any part of the entry.

I was hoping for a way to add to the list of selectable colors but don't know where to do this.
  •  
evsmetal

Send a private message to this user
Yeah, I've wanted this as well, and ran into the same 'gotchas' when editing the config file directly.

I also submitted it to Kerio directly as a suggestion, about a year ago probably.

I suggest submitting a feature request as well. There's a sticky post that describes how.
Previous Topic: Nokia E71 syncing
Next Topic: migrating kms 6.7 patch 1 from tiger to leopard server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 12:03:52 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.