Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Reply All now sends to own address
  •  
i.mannion@m3c.co.uk

Send a private message to this user
We've recently moved over to 6.7.0 which seems good, the only problem is several of our users have complained that now every time they do a Reply to All in Outlook (2007) it includes their own e-mail address in the To field on the Reply. The upshot of this is that they end up sending themselves a lot of e-mails. Any way of stopping this happening or is it a new feature that's slipped in to the latest release?
  •  
pantera10

Hi,
I don't have this issue. I use KMS 6.7 on OpenSuse 11.1 64 bits and KOFF for Outlook 2007 SP2.
No one of my user is complained about that.

Kerio Connect 7.0.1 on Open Suse 11.1 64 bits
Outlook 2007 with KOFF. 100 users
  •  
i.mannion@m3c.co.uk

Appears this is an Outlook bug as detailed here:-

http://office-outlook.com/outlook-forum/index.php?t=msg& th=135932/

The addresses we use for e-mail aren't the default created by Kerio when you add a new account (we use a.person<_a.t_>domain.com when Kerio creates aperson<_a.t_>domain.com). Which is probably where the problem lies. Is there a way to change the address Kerio considers as your default?

However this wasn't a problem before we installed patch 6.7.0 so something must have been changed in the way Outlook views your account e-mail address which breaks this functionality.

Using Customize Sender in the Kerio Mailserver tab in Outlook and changing the E-mail address there doesn't fix the problem. I do wonder if this is in some way related to this thread:-

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=61672&S =1d289608cf8b0f67697be3c9f83b877f&srch=change+default+ad dress#msg_61672
  •  
sjourney

I did not see your post yesterday and created a new Thread...

<a href=" http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=15472&sta rt=0&S=a2e5d247ad04ce67be89aecfc06dffbb" target="_blank"></a>

My users are having the same issues.

It effects outlook 07 and 03 KOFF users, not sure about KOC users.

[Updated on: Fri, 05 June 2009 15:36]

•  
sjourney

This Problem has been filed as bug 40379. Please submit a ticket on this issue. It will help getting this bug resolved. PS this is only a KOFF issue. KOC, Webmail, phones all work like they should...
Previous Topic: Can Kerio comment on this (Apple related)?
Next Topic: from 6.6.2 to which?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 06:18:57 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00453 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.