Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Nokia 5800 xpressmusic MFE
  •  
mountaindogs

Send a private message to this user
Does anyone have instructions for connecting a Nokia 5800 using Mail for Exchange to sync with Kerio 6.6.x?

I tried following the Kerio 6.7 instructions for E series but that didn't seem to work.

For my setup, webmail is listening on a non standard port and I am unsure what to enter for the Domain. The instructions say to enter the email domain. Does that mean the host name of the mail server such as mail.example.com or the generic domain as in example.com?
  •  
mrralan

"Domain" should be ........... domain.com
"Server Address" should be ... mail.domain.com

[Updated on: Tue, 02 June 2009 14:37]

•  
mountaindogs

I never am provided the opportunity to enter a sever address. MfE seems to be trying to do an auto-discover, fails, and then says there is an error. A profile doesn't get created, nor am I asked to manually enter the information.
  •  
mountaindogs

Have an update. MfE is working.

The version available via the software updater on the phone is version 2.09.160. I spoke with Nokia and told them the issue. They stated that version works with Exchange 2009. Download the previous version of MfE 2.09.158, as this version works with Exchange 2008.

After laughing and then explaining to the support person that there is no Exchange 2009, I downloaded the older version and it worked. The auto discovery would fail and then I would be presented the dialog to input the correct server and port number.

I have not tried upgrading to 2.09.160 now that I have a saved working profile.
Previous Topic: iCal + 1 Hour out of sync
Next Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.7.0 Patch 1 released
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 24 09:39:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00411 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.