Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Making the Leap (Big Upgrade )
  •  
ipadmin

Send a private message to this user
As of the end of may we updated our subscription as it expired some 2 years ago Shocked

We are still using KMS 6.1.3 but now i have access to the updates i would obviously like to upgrade to the latest version 6.7

Can anyone fore see any problems in doing this, is there anything i should do first or need to look out for?

Any advice or tips welcome Smile
  •  
sedell

You'll have to upgrade in steps. You can't go from a version that age to the latest without updating to a version in between along the way. I think you need to hit a 6.4.x or 6.5.x version first. There's an article in the KB explaining the process when you upgrade across several versions.

Scott
  •  
GetSync'd

Congrats on the upgrade decision. Let us know if you need any help!

http://eepurl.com/bv7G

GetSync'd.Com
Certified Hosted Kerio Connect Solutions
Kerio Mail Boxes / Dedicated Kerio Servers / Managed Kerio Cloud
http://www.getsyncd.com
Previous Topic: Organizing Kerio/Outlook/Iphone
Next Topic: QUEUE filling up
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 19:50:12 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00363 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.