Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Some troubles with POP3 protocol
  •  
Dobermann

Send a private message to this user
Some messages could'n be downloaded by Outlook 2007 using POP3 protocol. Forexample if message contains kerio-kvc-whql-6.5.2-5172-win32.exe. Outlook reports about error and stoping download.
It's happens usin only using Outlook 2007 + KerioMailserver + POP3 protocol
Does anybody have this problem?
Could anybody test this situation?
  •  
sgongola

What error are you seeing?
Is it about Outlook becoming more aggressive about blocking executable attachments? If so, rename the file to have a different suffix before mailing it. I'm surprised you don't have kerio itself blocking executable attachments.
  •  
Dobermann

Yes, I know it Smile
Ofcourse I tryed to rename the attachement to abc.dat (forexample), but Outlook just don't receiveing it... Try it yourself...
Previous Topic: Force logout or terminate active webmail session
Next Topic: encrypted email
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 26 04:01:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.