Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Public calendar items over 3 months old missing
  •  
springeruk

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

KMS 6.4.1 Patch 1

One of my clients has reported the older Public calendar items are missing. Having looked at it I can see that all items more than four calendar months* old are missing.

* January and older is missing at the start of June, it's not date specific)

No one is sure if it's always been this way and is automatically deleting older files (I would hope not) or if this is a new occurrence.

I have tried the solutions below but none of these help...

- Created a new Calendar entry at the start of Jan and that stays in place OK
- Logged in as Root stopped the server, deleted the Index file for the public calendar and restarted the server.
- Performed a complete system restart

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks for your help.
  •  
sedell

Could a client machine be archiving, or be set to delete entries older than 3 months?

Scott
  •  
springeruk

sedell, thanks for your rely.

I don't think so, but it would take too long to check them all. Also, the test event I placed in the system for five months ago has stayed in place. I'll leave checking individual system as a last resort. I'm beginning to wonder if this is a user error rather than a system error.

For now, I simply stopped the server, recovered all the calendar entry (.eml) files from a backup (not replacing any files with the same names), deleted the Index file and then restarted the server and everything is back to normal.

I guess if they all disappear again in a few days I'll have to look client to client, but I wouldn't expect an auto remove function to be active on a public item.

If I don't post on this again, then assume it worked

[Updated on: Tue, 09 June 2009 14:31]

Previous Topic: Store Directory
Next Topic: Blank content
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 02:33:30 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.