Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone Documents To Go
  •  
bzeb

Send a private message to this user
does anyone have the new iPhone Dataviz Documents To Go application?

someone in the office just got the version with Exchange Attachment syncing and i entered the obvious information... but seems to fail syncing.

with ActiveSync logging turned on in the debug log viewer... i don't even see a connection being attempted.

entered information the same (when applicable) as listed here :

http://support.kerio.com/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=v iewarticle&kbarticleid=489

anyone have it working?

thanks.
  •  
sray

Same problem here. Connections fails with a Server error 400 in the sync log.

I'll have our tech staff run the activesync debug log on the server side to see if they can pick anything up.

Here is what the iPhone App Log is reporting. I've XXXX'd out some identifying material for privacy reasons:

-------------
Jun 17, 2009 11:51 AM
Preparing to sync
Start synchronization... 3.000 (430)
Preparing to sync
Linking to Exchange...
https://Webmail.XXXXX.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?User=X XXX&DeviceId=278D11BF11ADA6B3B0DF15119FEAB0B6&Device Type=DTGIPhoneClient
Getting folders...
https://Webmail.XXXXX.com/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?User=X XXX&DeviceId=278D11BF11ADA6B3B0DF15119FEAB0B6&Device Type=DTGIPhoneClient&Cmd=FolderSync
Server ERROR : 400
*** Please try to sync again! If this error persists, please restart your phone and try syncing again. Please visit www.dataviz.com/dtgsyncerror for Exchange Synchronization errors and solutions.
0x7370d02 (activeSyncErrTransactionFailed)
***Sync failed!
Last sync: *ERROR* See log.
DStargateAppUi::ActiveSync_ReportError():0x7370d02
DActiveSyncEngine::HTTP_RecievedResponse()

[Updated on: Wed, 17 June 2009 18:04]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Dataviz Documents To Go has not been tested with Kerio MailServer and is not currently officially supported. Please contact our tech support and post a suggestion for supporting this client in KMS. Thank you.
  •  
derek_500

We would also like support for Documents To Go attachment retrieval. This is a great app, and it's attachment retrieving function is a requirement for our traveling users. The lack of this kind of functionality has been a holdback on iphone adoption around here. Documents to Go could be the last barrier to the iPhone for us. I submitted a tech support request for supporting this app, but wanted to post here so that (hopefully) I'd be informed of any updates.
Thanks,
-Derek
  •  
rblakely

I see in mailserver.cfg there is a value -

<variable name="AllowUnsupportedDevices">0</variable>

If you change 0 to 1, then the Documents to Go synchronization seems to work.

Obviously this will be unsupported by Kerio and presumably runs the risk of data loss. But has anyone actually experienced any negative effects from doing this?

Thanks
Russell

[Updated on: Mon, 31 August 2009 16:08]

Previous Topic: Cannot receive email but can send email
Next Topic: which os for kms? VMware, ubuntu, suse, centos
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 23:50:37 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00434 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.