Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » KMS and KWNF on same server (KMS and KWNF on same server)
  •  
daywatch

Send a private message to this user
Hi all,

I would like to kindly ask kerio gurus to help me out with solution that I am preparing. First let me explain current situation.

I - Problem
I have KMS and KWF on two diferent server (old servers). Kerio Proxy KWF is in front attached with outside interface to leased line connection with fixed IP. Inside interface is connected to local switch. KMS is connected to same local switch and I did MAPING of the IP adress from email server to outside interface trought kerio (only POP3, IMAP,SMTP,DNS and HTTP - since its web server too).

Everything is working great, users can send and recieve email, people from outside can acces website and send/recieve emails etc.
But I have two problems that I am worried about. First problem is that when people from compay surf Internet trought KWF (proxy) they always represent our external IP wich is email server and its DNS record. Thats becouse only outside interface on KFW is simply IP adress of our email server. A have a pool of other free Public Fixed email adresses but its not usable becouse when I change outside interface ot other adress by email server is unaailable (since its bound to previous one). I even tryed to add second NIC on proxa and to make LOAD balancing with priority to "new" adress but still nothing.

Does anybody have similar configuration or recomendation, please post pictures of Traffic Policy or something.
Basicaly what I trying to acieve is that people can surf trought proxy (KFW), KMS (mail and web) needs to be behing, but still I do not wont to use my "email IP adress" while I am surfing.

II - Question/Problem

Is it possible to install KMS and KWF on same phisical server machine. Finaly I got one NEW very fast expensive server with enough storage. Can I use KMS and KWF on same server? And if yes how? Server has two nics...ideas please.

Thanks in advance

[Updated on: Tue, 16 June 2009 13:01]

Previous Topic: Blocking access by IP
Next Topic: help on setting up kwf load balance
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 06:43:25 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00341 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.