Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio WinRoute Firewall 6.7.0 RC 1 released
  •  
Richard GABRIEL

Send a private message to this user
Version 6.7.0 Release Candidate 1 - June 18, 2009

New features:
+ Web Administration (URL address: https://<firewall>:4081/admin)
+ Configuration Export/Import
* ISS OrangeWeb Filter replaced by Kerio Web Filter
+ Mac OS X Snow Leopard preliminary support
+ Microsoft Windows 7 preliminary support

Changes since Beta 1:
+ Kerio Web Filter White List
- Several minor bug fixes

Download and more information:
http://www.kerio.com/beta

[Updated on: Sat, 01 August 2009 19:37] by Moderator

Richard Gabriel
Kerio Technologies
  •  
mwalky

WOW!
I'm very pleased with that. But how much will it cost?
It would be useful to have ability export/import http policy and URL groups separate from all configuration settings or ability to choose which settings to import. If you have more than one KWF installed, you understand me.
  •  
winkelman

rgabriel wrote on Thu, 18 June 2009 14:42

Does anybody have some more info about this? We use the ISS OrangeWeb filter with high satisfaction. Is this just a rename? Is Kerio fully replacing this service? Which company now indexes and categorises all webpages? Are the categories the same or do I need to rewrite a lot of URL Rules that I have based upon the ISS categories?
  •  
tipptech

Nice job on the Web Interface!!!

Very Happy
  •  
PRETORIAN

To say the truth i thought that Kerio Would did more important thing than these are.....

It would be good if Kerio will improve packet shaping system and P2P System monitoring and inspecting....
I can't block p2p clients as well.... for example kerio can't block skype and other chat and websyrfing softwares based on p2p technology.......This must be the main mission of kerio.

but They implement only useless functions and modifications only.

[Updated on: Thu, 02 July 2009 22:51]

•  
winkelman

winkelman wrote on Fri, 19 June 2009 09:45

rgabriel wrote on Thu, 18 June 2009 14:42

Does anybody have some more info about this? We use the ISS OrangeWeb filter with high satisfaction. Is this just a rename? Is Kerio fully replacing this service? Which company now indexes and categorises all webpages? Are the categories the same or do I need to rewrite a lot of URL Rules that I have based upon the ISS categories?

Anyone? Rolling Eyes
Previous Topic: VPN client on linux , remote endpoint's certificate fingerprint does not match.
Next Topic: How to forward a port???
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 17:01:22 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00464 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.