Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC: Sent Items - Mails are not displayed - not KOFF
  •  
Osmin

Send a private message to this user
Hello

since yesterday (or maybe since the update last week on 6.7?)
Sometimes Sent Emails are not shown in Outlook. If you close Outlook and open it again it will work sometimes. But not everytime.
Does anybody has also this problem?

We have the problem at Outlook 2003 and 2007

[Updated on: Wed, 24 June 2009 10:55]

•  
Osmin

Anyone?
More and more users complain. I dont get it
  •  
campodoro74

Same problem here. Temp solution is to rename index.fld and status.fld to .old, restart the keriomailserver service and restart Outlook. At least like this, clients don't complain for at least 3 days (but then it starts again).

Already opened a ticket with support and Lisa and John are helping me out on this. Their solution is to install KOFF instead of KOC. But I can't go around all 35 PC's and remote offices.

No problem before upgrading to 6.7.0 though...
  •  
gjanssen

Same problem over here.

Sometimes the problem solved automaticly.
In most cases I remove the index.fld and the __keriomapi__STORE folder.
  •  
Osmin

•  
Osmin

Hasnt anybody the same problems?
Previous Topic: Active Directory Integration
Next Topic: Best RAID array cache ratio
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:01:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00452 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.