Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone OS 3.0, KMS 6.7 and *still* no declined meeting mails?!
  •  
p0ddie

Send a private message to this user
hey,

just tested around again... my buddy sent me two meeting invites via webmail, I accepted one and I declined one from the iPhone with OS 3.0 (Exchange connection).

He still does not get a confirmation for my accepting and worse, he still gets no decline message for the decline I made on the iPhone.

So, for the gazillionth time: is this Kerio or is this the iPhone, still fubar when it comes to this rather simple task?
  •  
p0ddie

Tested a little more... invite from iCal shows on iPhone. Declining the invite in my iCal does work the way expected: my buddy gets a decline message.

Declining the message on my iphone deletes the appointment in my ical, but my buddy receives zero notification.

This renders this entire construction entirely unusable.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Check your debug log (with enabled ActiveSync) and mail log. Accepting/declining meeting requests works perfectly on the iPhone 3.0 with KMS 6.7.0.

Declining the invitation is supposed to remove the event from the calendar. This is correct.
  •  
p0ddie

the log shows a lot of activesync logging (duh), what parts are you interested in? furthermore, after playing around with the kms webmail, you are completely right: the iphone DOES seem to send out confirmation and decline mails, as the webmail showed them.

the question is, why does my buddy not get his ical updated with the appropriate infos? i will have to test some more, maybe he did some weird stuff I didn't intend him to do.

So you basically say iPhone OS 3 and Kerio 6.7 work flawlessly together with calendar management and accepting/declining invites on the iPhone?
  •  
spiggott

FYI, this works perfectly for me. We've got a mixed environment of about 15 PCs (XP), 40 Macs (10.5) and about 10 iPhones. Since the upgrade to KMS 6.7 and iPhone 3.0 we have had no problems with calendaring functionality.

-Scott
Previous Topic: Redundancy using VM's and KMS data replication
Next Topic: Unable to load personal free/busy data
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 06:35:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00805 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.