Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Safari 4 webmail problem with Out Of Office?
  •  
aaron311

Send a private message to this user
When trying to enter an out of office message into the text box within webmail, I can't get any text to actually show up. It works fine in Firefox 3, and worked fine in Safari 3. Does anyone else have this problem? All of my Macs here at the office have this problem (all running 10.5.7 / Safari 4).
  •  
aaron311

Well, maybe it's just me. Here is what I noticed today. If the Out of Office text box already has a message in it (from the last time the user was gone), I can enter text into the box or modify it. However, if the box is blank, I can not type into the box or modify it in any way.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Works fine for me. Do you have latest KMS version?
  •  
aaron311

Yes I do. Thanks for the verification on that... I will keep looking at my Macs for the problem.
  •  
jjoreskog

I have the same problem here. After some clicking around I was able to type in the field though. I hgave a client with the same problem in both Safari and Firefox.
  •  
My IT Indy

Safari was just updated to v4.0.2, maybe that will fix the problem?

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
jjoreskog

No, I did this on 4.0.2 from the start.
My customer replied that after closing the OOO window and opening it again he was able to type in a message. I probably did the same thing. If that's solves it it's no big deal but it deserves being looked into. This is on server 6.7.0 (not patch 1 yet).
Previous Topic: Inherit rights from public folders to there subfolders
Next Topic: Monitor a users sent mail as well as their inbox.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Nov 20 13:01:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00450 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.