Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Contacts folder is an email folder (Contacts in contacts folder are shown as email)
  •  
premgit

Send a private message to this user
Embarassed
Thu some synchronization the contacts folder shows its entries in email format which is very akward. When I copy a contact into the the contacts folder it is immediately transformed into an email. How can I get the contacts folder to show up as contact folder again?
I tried to delete it or to rename it - not possible.

Premgit G. Roesli - CompuLink Switzerland
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

•  
sedell

I ran into that once with a contact folder. Check the status.fld file on the server in that contact folder. For a contact folder, the first line should read T1. If it is T0, the folder will be treated as an email folder. Change it to T1 and save. I can't remember if it requires the Kerio service to be restarted to take effect or not, it's been a while since I ran into that.

Scott
  •  
premgit

Smile Smile Thanks sedell your advice was working. What I had to do was: Move the contacts in the contact folder to another folder, stop the kerio service, change the status.fld to T1 as suggested, start the kerio service and move the contacts back to the contact folder. Now everything is working great again.
This procedure works only with an empty contacts folder.
  •  
premgit

Shocked Shocked Now I got a different problem. In Webmail (firefox) everything works fine. BUT in Outlook 2007 the entries in the contacts folder are shown as emails. And I'm not able to change that. Any suggestions?????

Premgit G. Roesli - CompuLink Switzerland
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

What Kerio Outlook Connector version do you use?
  •  
satzinger

I have the same problem with all my users.
Only I, as administrator, can create a contacts folder.

All my other users can creat a contact folder; put contacts into them and everthing looks good (even the icon for the folder shows a contact symbol).
Once they restart outlook, the icon has changed to a regular folder icon and all "contacts" are treated as emails!!??

All of them use KOC 6.7.0.7660 T0. Some have outlook 2003; some have outlook 2007!
Previous Topic: Tasks in Multiple Calendars
Next Topic: Wireless Users Report
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Sep 20 05:52:48 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00472 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.