Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » kerio client and blackberry
  •  
informatique

Send a private message to this user
hi,

My computer is Windows XP with office 2003 SP3, my problem,
is a synchronize a blackberry bold with outlook, i acquire : error connector outlook, no profil

client kerio is comptability with BlackBerry Desktop Software ??

Sorry for my english i'm french.

Regards,
  •  
ccjwells

Send a private message to this user
I think I follow your question here, and the short answer is: No. The blackberry desktop software cannot read an Outlook profile for Kerio. The Kerio Offline client uses a different database type than .pst which is what the Blackberry desktop application is expecting. If you want to sync Kerio mail/contacts/calendar on the Blackberry, you'll need to use third party software such as Astrasync, Notifysync or Notifylink. If you search the forums here, you can find more information on those software clients and other possible solutions.
Previous Topic: Relay server without local delivery
Next Topic: configure the mail online or offline using kerio mail server mail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 09:55:10 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00856 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.