Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Delete user activity
  •  
dlarson

Send a private message to this user
I am using Firewall 6.6.0. Is there any way to delete activity of a user. For example - I create a user ED and activity gets recorded against that user. I then delete ED, but if I go into internet usage statistics, ED still exists with all of his history. How can I delete the old history
  •  
UKortkamp

Same problem/question here.

Did a migrate of our Windows Domain a few month ago.
In Kerio-Star now all user showed twice:

User<_a.t_>OLDDomain.tld and User<_a.t_>NEWDomain.tld

In KWF-Admin under Accounting "Keep 1 month of history" is selected - the Domain change was 3 Month ago.

Any idea?

Kind regards
Uwe

[Updated on: Tue, 15 September 2009 16:35]

•  
satzinger

I have the same problem, tons of old users make it hard to find the current ones.

[Updated on: Fri, 11 February 2011 15:22]

•  
satzinger

This is the answer i got from Kerio support:

I'm afraid that this is not currently possible within StaR. We do have a suggestion on file with the developers and I have added your details to this submission, but we do not have a timescale as to when or if this would be included in a future release of Kerio. Mad Mad
Previous Topic: proxy cache folder
Next Topic: Hotspot software (Antamedia) and Winroute
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 09:05:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00404 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.