Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » NLB with 2 KWF
  •  
kaiser33

Send a private message to this user
Dear all

are there any option to work with 2 KWF in NLB ?? I mena if I will have 2 KWF and I will join both of them in one virtual IP
for example I have 2 KWF firts is 192.168.1.1
second is 192.168.1.2
Virtual IP is 192.168.1.3
How can I join both f my KWF to working with one virtual IP 192.168.1.3 for case if one of my KWF will stoped for example 192.168.1.1 so I will not be forced to change all user record of proxy server from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.1.2
I will only record in proxy server 192.168.1.3 and if one of my proxy will stop working the user will be able to work with internet without problem
How can I do this?
and ar there any possibility to work with both KWF from one centralized server I mean as it is in ISA 2 Isa server and one Config storage which is administrate both ISA servers form one place
Previous Topic: how block msn or yahoo
Next Topic: Problem with Kerio Winroute Firewall
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:03:50 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00319 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.