Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Sync Issues ?? - Lost Emails
  •  
mbad1

Send a private message to this user
Had a problem with Kerio (was 6.6.3 I believe now 6.7 p1)

Machines using 10.5 and entourage 2008 latest patch. (Exchange mode)

Emails seemed to be working but noticed on webmail many were showing as unread and some of the emails I sent did not show up in send folder both on entourage and webmail.

Emptied cache on local machine and webmail, mobile device and machine all started to match each other. Still noticed emails were missing from sent and other folders.

Checked sent and received mails for dates and saw several entries that were not showing up on machine or anywhere else. So I know they were sent or received physically by the kerio server.

Renamed the the index for particular folder index.old and restarted kerio.

Still not there.

Any ideas ? - What does the properties do apart from flag status such as read and unread etc. Could this cause them not to show ?

Thanks
  •  
mbad1

Send a private message to this user
Anyone seen this issue.

I have updated since from last 6.6 version to 6.7 but for 2 days emails sent from entourage went through as an SMTP log but many are not in webmail sent or in entourage sent.

Rebuilding sent index did not recover them so it seems user has lost many sent emails for that period of time. Almost as if entourage was not recording the sent items and Kerio not seeing / synching them even though the server has physically sent them.
Previous Topic: Changing repeating events in iCal causes problems
Next Topic: Auto fill in of contacts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 22:35:48 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00327 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.