Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Auto fill in of contacts (Auto fill of contacts)
  •  
andrea8

Send a private message to this user
Hi there i have just started using this email for my work and i wanted to know if there was a way to set it up so the contacts that you use on a regular basis will pop up when you type part of the address. I am used to using outlook and it does that and just makes it a lot easier. Any help would be great.
Thanks
  •  
gjanssen

This function called auto-complete works with a kind of database located in %userprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\ folder.
The database extension is *.NK2

It is self-learning so you can not modify this file by yourselve
  •  
hbianchi

If you want the "autocomplete feature" to work in your webmail interface you must go to "Settings" (in the upperleft corner just below "KerioMailserver6" logo), then to "Mail" and there check that "Chack Names automatically" checkbox is set. Then you must select what "contact lists" should be taken into account in the autocomplete feature. This is done going to "Mail Composing" and there pressing the "Choose Folders" button. There you must check taht contact lists checkboxes you want to participate in the autocomplete, are checked.
  •  
jshua

You can actually edit the NK2 files.. I used this for migrating users from exchange and to convert there old exchange address's in the nk2 drop down list to smtp address's. I used NK2View which was free and it made it a fairly simple task.
Previous Topic: Sync Issues ?? - Lost Emails
Next Topic: Kmail/Kontact as client
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 09:51:39 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00468 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.