Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Hotspot software (Antamedia) and Winroute (How to get a hotspot gateway to work)
  •  
Omninet

Send a private message to this user
I am using Antamedia Hotspot software on a server to allow connections from different hotspots in my area. It works okay with ICS, but I want more functionality, protection, and a redundant link. I tried the 6.4 and now the 6.6 version of Winroute and it does not seem to work.

I started with a working system, disabled ICS, installed Winroute and everything stopped. I can use PCanywhere to get on the system, the AV works, but the Antamedia does not.

I went back to using ICS, and the system is working but it does not have all the functions I would like.
  •  
Lexton

Hi,

I know this is a really old thread, i was just wondering if you have been able to resolve problem with winroute and Antamedia hotspot software, my current workaround is to have them installed on seperate machines, this is rather not cost effective.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

Best regards
  •  
traxon12

I found it rather surprising to note that Winroute is not working in his case. I am also using Antamedia Hotspot software and Winroute is working perfectly well for me. I would request him to try using Winroute 6.6 once more. I am sure that it will do the job for him.

"ALL IS WELL"
Previous Topic: Delete user activity
Next Topic: Outlook receiving email slow
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 14:07:41 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00386 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.