Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Iphone3gs 32 GB or Nokia n97
  •  
heze54

Send a private message to this user
HI,

Iḿ looking for a good device with internet. Here in Spain is impossible to get a iphone 3gs 16 or 32gb, and because of this, I took a look to nokia n97.

What do you think about those devices? which is better for remote reading/sending??

Best regards.
  •  
mouserider

I'm currently using the N97 and I am very happy with it. Having a keyboard makes a huge difference when it comes to using the device as a "mini computer."

I use RoadSync as the ActiveSync client to connect to our Kerio system.

There seems to be an issue with RoadSync and syncing contacts on Kerio and I'm trying to figure out a fix with Kerio.

Emails work perfectly, as does calendars and to-dos.

That said, there are some issues with the N97 like most new products but I'm happy with it.
  •  
Nexus

I have the iPhone 3GS and it works great with Kerio. Razz

Use it with push email and it works perfect.
Handles HTMl emails great as well and attachment viewing of PDF, Word and Excel file are done via the built in viewers on the iPhone and work smoothly

Contacts also sync well as does Calender (although I don't use Calnder apps that much)

Note: It take a couple of days to get used to the iPhone keyboard so don't diss it straight away on first go. After a few days you will love it. I had a Nokia N95 8GB before this phone and the iPhone interface (especially on Web browsing) blows the Nokia S60 interface out of the water.

Hardware wise missing a flash on the camera is a big downer and night time photos are all but useless on the iPhone. Crying or Very Sad
Also you can't assign custom tones for text messages, why Apple, why?

I would try both devices which I did and would recommend the iPhone 3GS over the N97.

Note look out though for the new HTC Hero phone, that looks really nice as well.
  •  
josethpauline

heze54 wrote on Mon, 13 July 2009 17:50

HI,

Iḿ looking for a good device with internet. Here in Spain is impossible to get a iphone 3gs 16 or 32gb, and because of this, I took a look to nokia n97.

What do you think about those devices? which is better for remote reading/sending??

Best regards.

i rather choose the nokia n97... it is easy to use,, it is very user friendly

[Updated on: Mon, 27 July 2009 05:56]

•  
heze54

Hi,

I found this device:

http://www.nokia.es/productos/moviles/nokia-e72-email-3g-wif i-qwerty-gps

I think.. is great to.what do u think about?
Previous Topic: iPhone + Kerio Experience
Next Topic: Combine mailfilter
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 04:01:39 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00370 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.