Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Outlook, KOFF and Contact activity tracking
  •  
info-mania

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

Is there someone else who has a problem to tracking contacts activities? We are working with Outlook since many years. We are currently testing Kerio Mail Server with Kerio Connector for Outlook (offline edition). Everything working great... except the activity tracking feature of Outlook.

We have the french version of Outlook, so I will try to do my best to translate the errors and dialogs box.

When we create an appointment, we can link the appointement to one or more contacts with the button at the bottom of the form. (To view this button, you must activate it in Tools->Options->"Contacts Options"->"Display links between contacts...")

So, when we open a contact item and we are going to Activities, we can see all emails, appointments and tasks linked to this contact.

The problem:
Since we use Kerio Mail Server and KOFF, we can't access the "Activities" part of a contact. We get this error:

FR: "Impossible d'exécuter l'opération. Impossible de trouver un objet."

ANGL: "Operation failed. An object could not be found."

And when we try to access the activities options in the properties of the contacts folder we get this error:

FR: "Impossible d'afficher la page « Activités ». Cette page restera visible mais n'est pas disponible."

ANGL: "Unable to display the "Activities" page. This page will remain visible but is not available."

Unfortunately, we can't use Outlook without this feature. We need it. If someone has the same problem and want to share his information, or if someone has a fix or workaround we will appreciate. If you need more information, let me know.

Thank you.

Configuration:
Kerio Mail Server 6.7.0 path 1 Build 7695
Kerio Connector (offline edition) 6.7.0 path 1 Build 7695
Microsoft Outlook 2007 SP2 (FR) (up to date)
Microsoft Windows Vista Business SP2 (FR) (up to date)
  •  
charleso

Salut tu as trouver une solution ?
j ai le meme probleme !
  •  
info-mania

Malheureusement, non. Sad

Si je n'ai pas de réponse d'ici la fin de la journée, je vais communiquer avec le support technique directement et je reviendrai poster leur(s) solution(s). D'ici là, si tu trouves quelque chose, n'hésite pas à revenir nous le partager! Razz

En passant, pourrais-tu nous fournir des informations sur ta configuration? Cela pourrait nous aider à y voir plus clair. Je pourrais également mentionner ton cas au support technique.

Kerio Mail Server version?
Kerio Connector (offline edition) version?
Microsoft Outlook version et langue?
Microsoft Windows version et langue?

Merci.

[Updated on: Thu, 16 July 2009 14:42]

•  
info-mania

I received an answer from technical support:

Unfortunately support for the activates tab is not currently available with the either the online or the offline version of the Kerio Outlook Connector. I have added your vote for this feature to a suggestion we have on file for it. Please note that we do not know when or if this support will be made available.

So it's simple, you want it, ask for it! Very Happy

Feature requests:
Go to http://support.kerio.com and submit a ticket with your feature request. This is the only correct way to suggest a new feature.

•  
mrralan

I had reported this error last year. My request should also be on file.
  •  
info-mania

Great! We will be at least two! Very Happy
Previous Topic: Problem with Virtual Appliance
Next Topic: GAL vs Public Folders Contacts - advantage?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 15:44:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00440 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.