Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone's causing too many connections (Getting 503 Error (too many connections) iPhones appear to be culprits)
  •  
jstrickland

Send a private message to this user
Over the past two days, I have started getting 503 errors, indicating too many connections. When I went to look at active connections, I noticed that the vast majority were from the iPhones that connect using ActiveSync. Just in the 45 minutes since I cleared all active connections, my iPhone has created 14 active connections. When you multiply that by the eight iPhones we have at this company the number jumps to 112. It is easy to see why the 503 error is getting generated by the end of the business day. This only seems to be happening since the iPhone 3.0 update. Is anyone else experiencing similar issues? I am running KMS 6.7.0 build 7660.
  •  
jstrickland

Send a private message to this user
I updated KMS to patch 1 and that seems to have fixed the problem.
Previous Topic: Errors migrating mail from one server to another
Next Topic: iPhone + Kerio Experience
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Sep 25 17:19:36 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00375 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.