Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » shared calendar (function question regarding a shared calendar)
  •  
martin.palmer

Send a private message to this user
Hello

not sure if this is possible

we would like to share out a directors calendar to other kerio users

this can be done but the only way i can do this or know how to do this is to allow access to the whole calendar

please let me explain.

our director only wants to share out information / times that are free and not to show any other appointments or notes he has within his existing calendar.

this would give other users the abilitiy to send him appointment requests as they would know what free times are available but then wouldnt have access to the other items in this calendar..

does anyone know if this is possible

regards

Martin
  •  
gbrown100

Send a private message to this user
I suspect the only way for this to be achieved is for your director to mark every single appointment as Private. He would not then be able to allow anyone at all to see appts even if he wanted to. i.e. all or nothing!
Previous Topic: Kerio's Auto Remove Duplicates Feature
Next Topic: mailbox quotas
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Sep 23 05:37:29 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00403 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.