Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » manual creation of local user with admin rights (AD admin is dead, baby, AD is dead :-))
  •  
bob_sinclair

Send a private message to this user
Hello everybody!

Today we got a great trouble with domain controller, so we had to reinstall it from the very beginning, not from backup.

Kerio Mailserver (on the other server) users authenticates through AD and admins among them!

How to get admin access to Kerio console if Kerio cannot connect to AD because of old (previous AD) settings?

As far as I understand there can be the only way out - recreate manually in users.cfg someone with Kerio admin rights. But as I said above all the users are in AD and as I see all their properties are (were!) stored there.

<listitem>
<variable name="Lhs">100</variable>
<variable name="Rhs">o.gagarkina<_a.t_>xxxx.ru</variable>
<variable name="Domain">xxxx.ru</variable>
<variable name="Description">Р_РўРЎ-С"РРєС_</variable>
<variable name="Guid"></variable>
</listitem>

That's why I cannot understand how to construct the section for new local user with admin rights!

Can anyone help me?
Previous Topic: Admin lock-out
Next Topic: need different smtp-relay
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 11:51:40 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00321 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.