Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SMTP RELAY (all of mail is returned)
  •  
iberinfo

Send a private message to this user
When sending mail to addresses at my domain, if not, mail me back. I turned the check over to the host, but does nothing. What I need is all the mail you send, it redirects to my external mail server.

my primary domain in kerio and my extern domain are the same.

i.e.: I need send an mail to xxxx<_a.t_>mydomain.com, but this user isn't in kerio, and exist in the extern server. When send this, be returned with this message: : 554 5.7.1 Service unavailable; Client host [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] blocked using zen.spamhaus.org; http://www.spamhaus.org/query/bl?ip=xxxx.xxx.xxxx.xxxx)

help, please
  •  
BudDurland

Send a private message to this user
Ok, We'll presume that you configured your MX records to send all mail for your domain to the kerio server. Then you configured the domain in Kerio to forward mail for unknown addresses to the other smtp server (In kerio admin: Domains / select domain / Forwarding).

The specific error you are getting is that the sending IP address is listed in the SpamHaus block list. You didn't say which leg of the trip triggers this error. If that's coming from Kerio, then the client has an issue. If it's coming from the secondary SMTP server, your kerio server's address is listed.

Good is better than evil because it's nicer
--Mammy Yokum
Previous Topic: Entourage Iphone Calendar Mess
Next Topic: KOFF service eats my computer
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 19:50:14 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00340 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.