Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS and Google Mail
  •  
len@bizsysconsulting.com

Send a private message to this user
I have a client who wants to add her KMS account to Gmail. Gmail allows for multiple emails to be displayed with the source of the email. Kind of a neat feature.

The user is currently accessing her KMS mail via Outlook 2003 with Offline KOC. All of the other users are Entourage 2004 with Exchnage accounts. KMS is 6.7.

KMS has only secure http and smtp services active.

Attached is a picture of the add account window in Gmail.

I have enabled the Secure IMAP port 993 service and made sure the router is configured correctly. I have tried various configurations of the "Add Account". No luck.

[img]index.php?t=getfile&id=1673&private=0[/img]

Has anyone tried this?

If I enable POP and leave messages on the server how will this effect what she sees on Outlook??

Any other ideas??

Len

• Attachment: Picture 1.png
    (Size: 69.40KB, Downloaded 516 times)
  •  
RHarmsen.nl

Send a private message to this user
GMail only supports a POP connection to your mailserver, when mail is retrieved by GMail, and you leave the mail on the server, nothing will change.

If she reads the message in GMail, it will remain unread in Outlook (and visa versa)

You might want to consider forwarding all her mail from the mailserver to her gmail account, this has the same affect, but you won't need to open up any additional ports.
Previous Topic: http(s) service on a specific ethernet interface ?
Next Topic: Login logo
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Nov 21 07:25:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00313 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.