Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iPhone 3.0 CALDAV and Year 2145 Problem (CALDAV Problems)
  •  
netfoxsolutions

Send a private message to this user
Hello All,
We have a client running Kerio MailServer 6.6.2. At the parent company they run exchange. The iphones can sync with the exchange servers just fine. They use IMAP for their mail when connecting to their Kerio mailboxes. The mail also works fine. So I setup their Kerio calendars on the iphones using CALDAV (all of the phones are running the 3.0 firmware). All of the calendar entries show end dates in the year 2145 on the phones. I've come across some forums for other software stating that it's a problem in how the time zones are formatted on the server end. I have no idea what is causing the problem but the users are getting really annoyed. Has anyone run in to this problem and maybe found a possible solution. The OS of the server running Kerio is Server 2003 SP2.
  •  
mpermann

Take a look at this thread. It may be related to the problem you are having.

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=62203&S =2566b3d77ef2aeb6e6ac984c0738ad81&srch=caldav#msg_62203

The problem you are having may be caused by a "bug" in the iPhone.
Mike
  •  
netfoxsolutions

Thanks for the quick reply. I did take a look at that thread. The discussion on 2145 problem kind of gave up half way through the thread since that was off topic for the original post. I'm starting to think that if apple doesn't provide a solution i might have to recreate the timezones.xml file in kerio to better match the time zones. I'm not even sure if that would help.
Previous Topic: CANNOT SEND MAIL
Next Topic: Tasks in Multiple Calendars
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Nov 23 06:24:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.