Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Messages sent from KMS Webmail showing up in Inbox
  •  
DXB Law

Send a private message to this user
Hi I have been running KMS for almost four years now and have been very happy with it. I have a small company with about 7 user email accounts. I run KMS on a Mac server, and most clients are Macs -- we also have two iPhones accessing mail, contacts and calendar via ActiveSync.

I am running the latest version of KMS (6.7.0 Patch 1). I'm also running Entourage as my primary email client. I run iCal and had that synching with my KMS calendar directly via CalDAV.

In the past few days, I've noticed that anything I send from my KMS webmail will appear in my own inbox instead of in the sent items folder. This applies to email messages as well as calendar (meeting) invites. If I send an email or meeting invite from Entourage, it gets filed correctly.

Anyway, this is unusual behavior and it seems to be new. I have been using the KMS + Entourage combination since 2005; I have been using the iCal synch for about a year, and I have been using the iPhone since March. All without incident. Yet, I noticed this strange behavior beginning about 2 days ago.

Also -- emails and invites sent by other users do not seem to be affected - though I want to check this more carefully.

I must be doing something wrong -- but what?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

[Updated on: Mon, 03 August 2009 11:59]

•  
DXB Law

Send a private message to this user
Basically, after lots of experimenting this morning, I've learned that the sent mail appearing in my Entourage inbox is due to an Entourage spam filtering rule that I created a few days ago, which I've now disabled.

[Updated on: Mon, 03 August 2009 12:00]

Previous Topic: Empty Public Calendar
Next Topic: Switching from Red Hat to Ubuntu
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 08:58:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.