- Pavel Dobry (Kerio)
Version 6.7.1 - August 5, 2009
+ Added support for iPhone 3.0 (including new feature: searching emails on the server).
+ Added support for Nokia E75 mobile device and Mail for Exchange 2.9 synchronization client.
- Contact street address configured in Active Directory was not properly synchronized to Global Address List.
- Fixed Global Address List synchronization of users with multiple short usernames in Open Directory.
- Disabled user in directory service (OpenDirectory, Active Directory) was synchronized with Global Address List.
- Editing event on mobile device could remove the option to send an email to event attendee in Microsoft Outlook.
- Default user email address was used when sending an email from iPhone if the user has custom email address in WebMail settings.
- Incorrect user name sent by Mail for Exchange client is now overwritten with correct user's email address on the server.
- Editing all-day event in WebMail could cause incorrect displaying of the event on mobile devices.
Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition):
- Custom sender email address was not used when sending digitally signed message.
- Fixed possible crash during synchronization.
Kerio Sync Connector for Mac:
- Fixed application error when sychronizing calendar folder renamed in iCal client.
+ Added support for Safari 4.
Download link, release notes and more information: http://www.kerio.com/mailserver/download
Note: VMware and Parallels virtual appliance will automatically upgrade installed Kerio MailServer from the Internet upon first appliance start. Existing customers should perform standard upgrade procedure.
[Updated on: Thu, 24 September 2009 09:48]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of