Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KMS 6.7.1 Features
  •  
Will Mayall

Send a private message to this user
There are two feature improvements in KMS 6.7.1 for iPhone and Safari:

1. Added support for iPhone 3.0 (including new feature: searching emails on the server).

2. Kerio WebMail: Added support for Safari 4.

Does anyone know more about these features, especially #1?

Thanks,

Will Mayall
  •  
bioniccat

Here's a second vote for more info. Specifically, does iPhone support mean that calendar subscriptions and CalDav will work properly. (According to various posts, CalDav doesn't really work and calendar subscriptions from secondary domains don't work.) Also, what about the ability to invite others from the iPhone?

Thanks for any info!

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
Bionic Cat
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
http://bioniccat.com
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

bioniccat wrote on Sat, 08 August 2009 00:02

Here's a second vote for more info. Specifically, does iPhone support mean that calendar subscriptions and CalDav will work properly. (According to various posts, CalDav doesn't really work and calendar subscriptions from secondary domains don't work.)

No. This is an iPhone bug which cannot be fixed on the server. Next iPhone version will contain a fix.
Quote:

Also, what about the ability to invite others from the iPhone?

Thanks for any info!

Meeting invitation work on the iPhone with all KMS versions. But only in ActiveSync (Exchange) account. CalDAV client does not support this.

I recommend to ask Apple about documentation for iPhone features and bugs. We do not produce the device.
  •  
bioniccat

Quote:

Meeting invitation work on the iPhone with all KMS versions. But only in ActiveSync (Exchange) account. CalDAV client does not support this.

Really? I should be able to invite attendees from my iPhone? I can certainly accept meeting invites (have always been able to do so), but I can't see any way of inviting a colleague. By contrast, my wife has an Exchange account for her office and she can invite and accept invites from her phone. (My Kerio account is setup as an ActiveSync account, not caldav.)

Quote:

I recommend to ask Apple about documentation for iPhone features and bugs. We do not produce the device.

We're just asking for clarification from your company regarding your release notes in which you state "Added support for iPhone 3.0." This is a pretty broad statement. What does it mean aside from the search feature (if anything else)? For example, the ability to invite from the iPhone is a new 3.0 feature, which is why I ask for this clarification.

Thank you for the info regarding the iPhone bug fix for CalDav & ics subscriptions. I presume that's what will be fixed in 3.1.

[Updated on: Sat, 08 August 2009 18:08]

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
Bionic Cat
Apple Certified Technical Coordinator
http://bioniccat.com
  •  
gbalbach

It would be nice to see the webmail out of office message box work better on Internet Explorer 8 - under IE8 it is very small, you can only see 1 or 2 lines - under IE7 and Firefox it looks fine.
Previous Topic: Using existing McAfee Virusscan
Next Topic: multiple copies in my draftfolder
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 21:02:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.