Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Winroute it's Blocking Internet Radio (using windows media) and traffic policy it's ok (Winroute it's Blocking Internet Radio (using windows media) and traffic policy it's ok)
  •  
pol82

Send a private message to this user
Winroute it's Blocking Internet Radio (using windows media) and traffic policy it's ok

Hi everybody, i'm having this problem:
winroute it's blocking me a lot of internet radios AND i NEED TO WORK FINE THOSE RADIOS!(all of they using windows media streaming), for example, here's a link of two of them:

- mms://wmedia02.uigc.net/mitrevivo
- mms://lared.wms.sinectis.com.ar/laredam910

and many others...
the problem it's that I need to listen this Radios...
the traffic policy it's ok, even i have tried to "open" all, from the Firewall , and nothing...
and when i DISABLE winroute firewall, i can connect perefect !!
i don't know what to do...
please someone experienced can helpme.
thanks a lot, and please sorry for my english.
If "screen capture" are needed please tellme and i upload it.
Thanks again!
Paul.
  •  
MrNormo

Hello pol82,

Can you take a screenshot of your firewall rules and post here for me?

Cheers,
Ollie
  •  
pol82

Of Course, here's the screen of my actually Kerio WRF 6.6.0 b5729

http://i33.tinypic.com/11imw5x.jpg

And Here's the error of the WMP trying to play these (and many others!) radios.

http://i37.tinypic.com/2irak29.jpg

(in English:the first message says "Trying to reconnect", and second message says: "session not found"

Please anything that i can do, please let me know!
thanks a lot for everyone!
paul
  •  
pol82

clarified that this happens in the firewall host and the rest of the terminals, with any version of windows, and any version of windows media player. I repeat: By disabling the Kerio firewall, host firewall can perfectly reproduce the radio, obviously I do not have NAT and therefore I can not prove in the rest of the terminals, but have direct Internet connectivity for the rest of the terminals and radios work perfectly.

(thanks google for help me in the traslation). Smile
Previous Topic: route table
Next Topic: Not able to view the contents of yahoo
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Oct 19 14:53:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.