Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Mail wont "push" to Windows 7
  •  
rex.withers

Send a private message to this user
Now that Windows 7 is final do we have a fix for the issue where mail wont "push" to Windows 7 using the Kerio offline mail connector in windows 7. If I set up sent and receive say every 5 mins that works.

I have tested it with Win7 RTM and Office 2007 on a couple of newly formatted PC's the outlook connector is showing version 6.7.7.66.

I have tried with the firewall off and its no different.

Other machines running windows Vista and XP with the same version connector have no issues
  •  
rex.withers

Is anyone running windows 7
  •  
Kedar

Hi,
thank you for bugreport, I can confirm it with described environment.
I filled the bug to our bugtracking system.

Thank you.
  •  
scottwilkins

Rex,

I've been using Kerio under Windows 7 and Outlook 2007 since before Win 7 RC and Kerio 6.6.2. Only problems I've seen is a general slowness, sometimes very very slow. Push e-mail and other functions seem to work well so far if not slow. Only suggestions I have is make sure no other add-ins in the trust center are not getting in the way, and that the search engine in Windows 7 is not cataloging Outlook. The search thing can really mess things up for Kerio's Connector. I do have Xobni installed and it's cataloging seems to work very well, so if you need better search for Outlook I'd recommend that.

Scott
  •  
rex.withers

OK thanks for that, in the post above kerio have confirmed that there is a bug based on my situation, so I assume they have found a specific issue with the offline connector even that being the case its difficult to know when a fix might be coming.

I setup a brand new new machine with no other apps (or addins) present so i'm not really sure why yours works and mine doesn't (on multiple machines). Just to double check, yours isn't getting new mail at x mins and that's forcing a check with Kerio (sort of pull like pop3 rather than push)? That functionality is working with me also but if I turn that off I don't get any mail.

Thanks for your help.
  •  
scottwilkins

It is odd mine is working then. And it is setup for push. It is noticably slower than when running under Vista, but it does work.
Previous Topic: Sony Ericsson C510 - activesync
Next Topic: ActiveSync problem with new T Mobile G2 MyTouch
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Sep 19 22:48:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00389 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.