Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Particular network traffic lost or was modified by conflicting software or KWF driver disabled on so
  •  
ccbs

Send a private message to this user
I have a Windows 2003 Server running Kerio Firewall which keeps sporadically losing connection to the internet. I have been looking through the logs and found the warning below:

Particular network traffic lost or was modified by conflicting software or KWF driver disabled on some interface

Is there anywhere I can check to see what this applies to?

Thanks in advance
  •  
ajamali

i have same problem

•  
Bilchenko

We have same problem after update our windows server 2008 то latest security update (Server automatically restarted and problem begin)
Kerio version: 6.7.0 patch 1.
  •  
Bilchenko

I am sorry, my mistake. Problem with our provider as result real error: "Particular network traffic lost ".
Confusion, because msg "modified by conflicting software or KWF driver disabled on some interface" begin in same time when 8 important security update installed on Server...
Alexei
  •  
randymorris

OK - I have this problem as well but IN ADDITION - none of my nodes can connect to the remote VPN endpoint since this update was installed. I am hoping that Kerio resources would respond to this open problem
  •  
cybersans

just to share my thought: i think some of windows update caused kwf to screwed up.

i have kwf installed in windows server 2003. before this, around april 2010 my remote desktop services is operating well, and i can remote it from outside. after the last windowsupdate and installed several updates, restarted, after that my remote desktop is no longer usable. blank/black screen when i remote from outside.

well, it is up to kerio support whether they are aware about driver/software conflicting between kwf and windows.
Previous Topic: remote desktop problem
Next Topic: kerio staR on existing web server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 02:52:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00431 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.