Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Snow leopard server
  •  
anthony.somerset

Send a private message to this user
hi there

i understand the nature that we cant really talk about it until it is released, and i am not particularly worried on the client front as most users use mail or entourage which will work out the box

but my particular concern is whether the server side will be compatible with 10.6 straight away, or if we will have to wait for a 6.7.x upgrade to make sure.

i want to update to 10.6 on the server as soon as i can (because i have some major headaches in 10.5 that are being resolved in 10.6) but i dont want kerio to be broken by an os upgrade and be stuck without mail for x amount of time

and if there is a software upgrade required do we have a very rough timescale of how long something might take

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
  •  
My IT Indy

My guess is that it will require an update to be fully compatible. Same thing with SL Client.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
harrymcq

Any updates on this for Snow Leopard Server? I realize the iCal client in Snow Leopard is incompatible with KMS but has anyone tried running the Mail Server on 10.6 Server?
  •  
p0ddie

from what I'v heard (here on the forums and elsewhere), KMS works fully as a server on 10.6 server. It's the SL clients having problems with the calendar.
  •  
topher1078

The update post doesn't actually mention 10.6 Server specifically - is it fully compatible now?
  •  
elias

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Thu, 24 September 2009 01:08
http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=16066&sta rt=0

Support for Snow Leopard and Windows 7 in the same release; nicely done. Kudos to your dev team.

-Elias
Previous Topic: Problem w/ McAfee AV DB 5748
Next Topic: KOC deleted previous accounts. not cool.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 15:57:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00495 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.