Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio/Apache/one external IP (Running on same machine, making sure I'm doing it right)
  •  
topher1078

Send a private message to this user
Trying to diagnose some weird iPhone push and calendar issues and am starting from the top to make sure my overall configuration is correct.

Right now I'm running Kerio on a Mac 10.5 Server box. That machine is also running the built in Apache server.

I have one external IP, and have pretty much all ports forwarded to the Mac server. Because when I originally started Kerio, ports 389 and 80 were in use by the Mac server, so those services in Kerio did not start automatically. I changed the ports to 390 for LDAP and 447 for HTTP (just picking random ports basically) in Kerio and forwarded those ports through the firewall just like all the others.

For a single machine setup with the one box running Open Directory, Kerio and Apache, is that the proper way to set things up? Most everything is working just fine, but I just wanted to verify that this is how I should have done things. Thanks.

[Updated on: Fri, 21 August 2009 21:33]

Previous Topic: Problem with KMS 6.7 and spammer
Next Topic: KMS Frozen
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 01:22:46 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00306 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.