Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » neeeed help quikly plz :(( (messanger and ports problems)
  •  
polpoleta

Send a private message to this user
hi all
i'm Nabil network and communication engineer, from two years till yesterday i was using ISA as firewall, but i hearing about kerio and how is this program is simple ..so i replace ISA with it and i see that how it is easy to use
but i have to problem :

frist:
some users here have permission to access yahoo and msn messanger and some sites without permission to access the hotmail or yahoo pages from thier browsers , and i can't open messangers without give them permissions to access those sites of msn , hotmail or yahoo ..
so is thier any method to open only messanger without sites + open some sites they have permission to open only..

second :
i have e-mail at gmail and i need to open to port for pop3 and smtp with give permission to access internet meaning only sending and receiving mails from/to outlook express and for more details
POP3 =
pop.gmail.com
port 995
smtp = smtp.gmail.com
port 25

and thanks for any help

Engineer polpoleta
  •  
hmadsen

Hi

I am also new but i have found that mail thru port 995 is possible by allowing the protocol "pop3S" for secure pop3 mail.

We use another port for SMTP also but adding SMTPs did not help so i just added the port manually.

Hmadsen
  •  
gshmar

hi there
for your first quiry MSN

create rule to allow traffic goin to 207.46.110.79 and 62.54.239.81 and 65.54.239.80 ( these are MSN servers )

it depends from area to area but you can get it by DOS netstate command

block all other traffic for HTTP and place it on the top

i hope it will help you
regards
Previous Topic: how to block limewire in a specific user using kerio firewall
Next Topic: Automatic login not work
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Sep 22 12:01:52 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00399 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.