Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » webmail gives appointment reminders that are previously dismissed
  •  
ciara

Send a private message to this user
webmail gives appointment reminders that are previously dismissed.. meaning - i have both apple mail running - ical etc (my preference) and entourage set up (for my ipaq so that it can sync it w/ windows and outlook)... and once in a while i go into webmail (its faster to mark spam there and apple mail insists on moving the spam out of the junk folder - so i move it back..)...

but when i do = it pops open another window with all the previous appointment reminders that i have dismissed since last loading webmail (which can be quite a few).

shouldn't dismissing these items both in ical, and entourage mark it dismissed on the server?

thanks
ml
Previous Topic: headers dont match email bodies
Next Topic: Kerio MailServer and Entourage with Exchange Web Services (EWS) add-on
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 17:40:48 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00352 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.