Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Connection error..
  •  
kyrakin

Send a private message to this user
Hi There,

I've seen a lot of these errors in our warning log. What causes this? I can't seem to recreate it.

[21/Apr/2004 13:20:35] Cannot accept SSL connection: error:00000005:lib(0):func(0):DH lib
[21/Apr/2004 13:20:35] Cannot establish SSL connection with x.x.x.x

I've witheld the IP in question and replaced with x.x.x.x

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Davi

•  
mkanat

I'm not sure. Sometimes it could be caused by a bad proxy somewhere, or you could be using an older version of Kerio MailServer.

If you do manage to figure out what causes the message, and you're running the latest version of KMS, and you have a valid SSL certificate, email support at kerio.com and tell us. (Mention that I asked you to tell us. Smile)

-Max

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander
2nd Level Support Engineer, USA
Kerio Technologies
  •  
kyrakin

Thanks,

We are running 5.7.6 at the moment. I will upgrade at the weekend and check it from there.

Cheers,

David
  •  
miro

hi,
i have same problems with clients on lazy lines, or with clients with bad peering. secure communication is not established in needed time.

clients are connected directly by Outlook
  •  
mkanat

Could you guys let me know what O/S you're using?

I can file a report with our developers.

-Max

Maxwell Kanat-Alexander
2nd Level Support Engineer, USA
Kerio Technologies
  •  
kyrakin

Win2k Pro.

HTH,

David
  •  
frankxs

This will happen if you are using W2K with host headers. SSL is not possible when running host headers to allow more than one site on the same IP.

-Frank
  •  
miro

os win2000 pro too
Previous Topic: ssh tunnel with admin console
Next Topic: Strange sending situation
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 17 20:25:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00503 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.