Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Edit reply/forward message in FireFox (Unable to edit forwards or reply's bellow horizontal line)
  •  
ikheetleon

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I'm using FireFox 3.5.2 with Kerio mailserver 6.7.1 on Centos.
When I forward or reply a message via webmail, I'm uanble to edit the message below the horizontal line. In IE8 this is not a problem. Known issue?

Regards,

Leon
  •  
mpermann

I'm seeing the same thing on Firefox 3.5.2 for Mac with Kerio 6.7.1 on a Red hat Enterprise Linux setup. I think it has to do with HTML formatting. If you change the message to Plain Text then you can edit below the line. You don't experience this problem at all in Safari as it doesn't support HTML formatted e-mail. I'm guessing it is a bug in Firefox but maybe some other folks will weigh in on the issue.
  •  
ikheetleon

If it's not a known issue, I will make a report <_a.t_>kerio about it.
  •  
tiberius0101

Hello,

Same issue here - have someone reported this to kerio? If yes, what was the kerio feedback?

ikheetleon wrote on Wed, 26 August 2009 12:46
If it's not a known issue, I will make a report <_a.t_>kerio about it.

•  
ikheetleon

Problem has been reported. I've provided extra information to the support department they will look into it.
  •  
ikheetleon

It's a known issue. They will probably fix it in kms 7.0.0. However, there is a workaround by selecting some text below the horizontal line. After that, you can edit all you want.
Previous Topic: One Time Password in near future?
Next Topic: Kerio Mail Server on Slow Leopard Server
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 06:13:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00484 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.