Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » What won't work w/Leopard?
  •  
curmudgeon

Send a private message to this user
Can someone detail what initially won't work with KMS and Snow Leopard? Are we talking a complete meltdown? How are we supposed to keep people from updating to Leopard? If we are talking about a KMS update the first of the week are we okay (albeit that whatever is broken won't be usable until then)? I'm not trying to cause an issue here, but rather am looking at how to explain it to users... Andy
  •  
anthony.somerset

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
  •  
howiedi2

arodawig wrote on Thu, 27 August 2009 14:04
Can someone detail what initially won't work with KMS and Snow Leopard? Are we talking a complete meltdown? How are we supposed to keep people from updating to Leopard? If we are talking about a KMS update the first of the week are we okay (albeit that whatever is broken won't be usable until then)? I'm not trying to cause an issue here, but rather am looking at how to explain it to users... Andy

Good luck. Kerio wouldn't even explain this problem to Apple just recently when someone there asked the same question.
  •  
anthony.somerset

for the most part snow leopard client is fine

its only caldav that is an issue, and the ical setup tool

interestingly if i upgrade a user rather than start from scratch i get different errors (i can do everything but create events because it things the calendars are for ToDo's only)

everything else including admin works fine

i actually believe these issues are due to apple tweaking the way CalDAV(to improve there own system) works so its an Apple issue that Kerio have to work around to make there system work. also remember that Apple kept there cards close to there chest with developer builds and also kept pulling release dates forward which cant help software developers.

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
Previous Topic: BES / Blackberry Support
Next Topic: Kerio MailServer and Mac OS X Snow Leopard
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 15:15:58 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.