Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Archiving Messages to Public Folder
  •  
j.a.duke

Send a private message to this user
I'm trying to archive messages sent to a group address to a public folder.

I've set things up like this:

group<_a.t_>server.com - group to which messages are sent
alias<_a.t_>server.com - alias set to save messages to public folder
user_arch<_a.t_>server.com - user as member of group that forwards messages to alias

So, the flow is something like this:

Message is sent to group<_a.t_>server.com
Message is sent to all group members
Message, when sent to user_arch<_a.t_>server.com is forwarded to alias<_a.t_>server.com
Message is filed in public folder from alias<_a.t_>server.com address.

Can I do this any better?

Ideally I'd like to dump the user_arch address, but can't seem to find a way to add the alias directly to the group through the admin interface.

Or should I setup two alias entries with the current group email address and forward one to the public folder and the other to the group (with a new email address)? This idea came from this thread: http:// forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=15481&S=1dcc31c1 6634023c1ee0a20a9ea396b6#msg_61899

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon
Previous Topic: No access in iCal in 10.6 Dev Preview
Next Topic: Linux host resolution OR procmail filtering
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Oct 22 13:46:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00400 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.