Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » SMTP outbound ip binding for per domain (SMTP outbound ip binding for per domain)
  •  
breejesh

Send a private message to this user

Hello All,

I have installed windows 2003 server and installed kerio mail server in it and created two domain name as abc.com(192.168.1.2) and xyz.com (192.168.2.2).

Now I want when I send mail from 123<_a.t_>abc.com than it should take the ip 192.168.1.2 and if I send a mail from 321<_a.t_>xyz.com than it should take the ip 192.168.2.2.
This feature is called outbound smtp ip binding.

So is it possible with Kerio Mail server?

Can anyone help me out as I am searching this from last 2 weeks and should be shortout.

Thanking in adavnce

Brijesh Patel
System/Network Administrator
Office Beacon Networks

•  
cyril@cksolution.ch

Hi,

This is a limitation of Kerio. It takes only the lowes IP on a Ethernetinterface. If you make multihoming on a Ethernetcard, then you have to look, that MX is the deepest IP.

Please make a feature Request at Kerio Support.

I've tell them since years, that this is very important.... but we are the only who want that!

Best regards
Cyril Kreyenb├╝hl
  •  
breejesh

Hello Cyril,

Thanks For Reply.
I have already tried your suggetion, but its not working.
Do you know any mail server who have this feature?

Thanks & Regards,

Brijesh Patel
System/Network Administrator
Office Beacon Networks

•  
cyril@cksolution.ch

I am meaning, that every UNIX opensource can that! I think Communicate can that.

Did you open a Ticket for this case?
What was the answer?
Previous Topic: Kerio LDAP Server, full DN for ldapsearch ?
Next Topic: Thoughts/experiences on migrating Kerio from Win to Linux VM?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 15:06:23 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00349 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.