Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Snow Leopard Issue Status? (Updates/ETA on a fix for the Kerio/Snow Leopard Issues)
  •  
mmccloy

Send a private message to this user
I see the other thread regarding the issues we are having with Kerio on Snow Leopard has been closed. As far as the issue itself goes, it seems iCal does not work at all. Without getting into the 'who is at fault' conversation, I would like to ask if there is an ETA on a fix, or if perhaps updates could be posted to this thread. This affects myself and many of my users already, and no one is really going to roll back their mac OS install; so I know for a lot of folks this will be a waiting game until Kerio publishes the new update. Any communication Kerio can provide, I'm sure, will be a good thing for everyone.

Thank you!
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Pre-release build of KMS update has been posted today to the private betatesting. So, the update is on the way.
  •  
Gripster

Excellent news. Thanks, Pavel.

Yeah, this is a content-free post, but you've received enough negative responses about 10.6 iCal support so I thought I'd post something positive.
  •  
nbgrant

Great news!!! Thanks for the update.
  •  
rkovelman

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Tue, 08 September 2009 12:33
Pre-release build of KMS update has been posted today to the private betatesting. So, the update is on the way.

Is there any way I can test this? I have to move to 10.6 due to the new Samba and Open Directory implementation. Id like to get to 10.6 sooner then later. Unfortunately the bug list I have for 10.5 on these items is soooo long apple has told me to move to 10.6 lol.

Thanks
  •  
howiedi2

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Tue, 08 September 2009 11:33

This is good to hear. I signed up for the beta since I have two test servers to use (Mac OS X Server 10.5 and 10.6). Do they just ignore you if they decide to turn you down? I hope that's not the way it's done. I would hate to add another reason to my list of why I should start looking for another mail platform.

** Got the beta! Glad my request wasn't ignored or buried.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 September 2009 14:17]

•  
howiedi2

Kerio_pdobry wrote on Tue, 08 September 2009 11:33

Right after mentioning that I feel like my request to beta test may have been ignored, I checked my private messages, and found the beta download link Smile I feel like an <_a.t_>sshole now Smile

Just downloaded the beta. Testing it out on my test servers.
  •  
altivec

Welling to do some beta testing anytime.

Did in the past with the Public release i wouln'd mind with earlier release.

KMS1 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 150 users
KMS2 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 50 users
KMS3 6.7.2: Xserve 10.5.8 - 10 users/MX BackUp
KMS4 Beta: Xserve 10.5.8 - MX BackUp2
iPhone/WindowsMobile/Blackberry/Nokia

KWF Beta: HP DL380 on ESXi 4.0 - 60 users
  •  
chrism

Where do I go to sign up for beta testing?
We are a Kerio Reseller, and current/possible Kerio customers who are all itching to go to Snow Leopard!

Thanks
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Hi everyone,

I would like to emphasize that all information posted to the private betatesting (ie. links to Kerio pre-release builds of software) is confidential and MUST NOT be published to anyone else. The rules are strict.

All violations will be investigated and it may result in immediate user ban and removal from the beta testing group.

Play fair. Don't break the trust.

[Updated on: Wed, 09 September 2009 15:44]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

howiedi2 wrote on Wed, 09 September 2009 14:16

Right after mentioning that I feel like my request to beta test may have been ignored, I checked my private messages, and found the beta download link Smile I feel like an <_a.t_>sshole now Smile

Me too, because the link is confidential information and someone broke the rules.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

chrism wrote on Wed, 09 September 2009 15:09
Where do I go to sign up for beta testing?
We are a Kerio Reseller, and current/possible Kerio customers who are all itching to go to Snow Leopard!

Thanks

Using the Search button makes the life easier Smile

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&goto=63764&S =374a2a4fcc89fec99e1342939f11e709&srch=beta+testing#msg_ 63764

Please note the membership is not automatic and must be approved by Kerio.
  •  
stevvot

I'm not sure if everyone realizes that iCal still functions correctly in Snow Leopard, it's just the iCal auto-configure that is broken. I've manually setup iCal on 3 different machines that I've upgraded/installed Snow Leopard on and they all are working fine.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

stevvot wrote on Wed, 09 September 2009 21:50
I'm not sure if everyone realizes that iCal still functions correctly in Snow Leopard, it's just the iCal auto-configure that is broken. I've manually setup iCal on 3 different machines that I've upgraded/installed Snow Leopard on and they all are working fine.

It can sync the calendars but you can't create new event in the calendar.
mmccloy

Thanks for all the updates. Glad to know things are progressing. Hopefully not too much longer til the release. I know my wife is annoyed with me...note to self, keep wife off of the latest technology Shocked

To confirm that last post - are we sure reconfiguring ical won't fix anything here? I know for me I just upgraded...
Previous Topic: kerio to exchange
Next Topic: Training spam filters with POP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Oct 18 14:55:20 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00583 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.