Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » calendar event organiser
  •  
anthony.somerset

Send a private message to this user
ok so i migrated a company from some half baked ical server solution to a fully integrated Kerio deploy

on migration we moved there "public" calendars from an account to the public folders

however the calendar admin account does not exist at all anymore but is still classed as the organiser so people with admin access to the public folders cant edit the calendars,

is there anyway to batch edit the calendar events to make the organiser a certain user?

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
  •  
d.

Hi there.

I don't have the specific answer to your question, but one specific solution may be to edit the calendar setting files in your KMS mailstore directory (in the sub-directories held within).

You could perhaps (for example), search for a particular name/address in these files (e.g. using a Terminal command like GREP), and change these to the new organiser name...

Hope that helps,
D.

•  
anthony.somerset

this is what i was thinking

sadly i have no real experience of grep and dont want to go editing mailstore files without knowing what i am editing or what to do and only want to do it if i know there should be no issues with it

Mac Xserve Intel - 2x 2.7GHz Dual Core Xeon
Leopard 10.5.8
4GB Ram
1.25 TB HDD Raid 5
Kerio 6.7.1
~60 Users (varying windows and mac Exchange or IMAP)
18 iPhones
Previous Topic: iCal Delegates Disappear Issue
Next Topic: mail_folder.cpp : cannot create message directory for deleted items
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Nov 24 18:01:04 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00512 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.