Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Unifying accounts (unified accounts)
  •  
neilticktin

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

We're making a massive migration from EIMS to Kerio and re-looking at what is essentially a 15 year old organization/architecture of email accounts. This includes not only a migration from POP to IMAP or Exchange, but cleaning things up in a significant way.

One thing that's clear is that if you are using a mobile device (in my case an iPhone), as well as using the real features of Exchange services, it's really best to focus things through one or two accounts (e.g., a personal and work account). Otherwise, there are too many things to check and look at, and the granularity of accounts really gets in the way (in particular on the mobile devices).

I have a variety of accounts that I want to be able to be able to send and receive email from. I could use aliases, but as you can see in the post that I did at:

http://forums.kerio.com/index.php?t=msg&th=16011&sta rt=0&S=c8f52ce9d9840315e0d9740487076aee

I can't do reply-to's in an effective way.

Is there a better way to unify accounts so that I don't have so many to check from my mobile devices? (I focus on mobile because desktop clients can handle the multiple accounts a lot more easily.)

Thanks!

Neil
Previous Topic: Migrating from KMS to Exchange 07 -migrating public folders
Next Topic: KMS and Nod32
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 09:46:25 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.