Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Multiple Domains, Outgoing Authentication (Using Multiple E-mail Domains which require Outgoing Authentication)
  •  
SuperX29

Send a private message to this user
Afternoon All..

Been playing around with the Kerion Mailserver for a client of mine but have a little problem..

The client basically has 2 domains, as an example lets call it domain1.co.za and domain2.co.za. Now they need to send and receive mails for both.. Now both those domains are hosted by an outside company which requires outgoing authentication per account.. Now, I can specifiy authentication username and password but that would be used when sending out on both domains, which will not work.. The one will and the other wont..

Is there a way to set an outgoing SMTP server with a username and password per account? Please forgive if this is very simple and can be done, I have researched quiet a bit and cannot seem to find a way to achieve this..

On the flip side, suppose we could use the MX records and bypass the hosted mailserver all together? What would the implecations be of this and the best way to implement?

Any feedback or help would be greatly appreciated..

Stuart
Previous Topic: Proper reply-to on aliases
Next Topic: Project : server and backup
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 08:51:54 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00324 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.