Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Duplicate Kerio calenders in iCal
  •  
RyeGuyWpg

Send a private message to this user
We're in the process of rolling out (Actually switching back to) Kerio for calendaring and I am having an issue with iCal and the Sync Connector. For some reason, when I setup my account in iCal, I get my local calendar duplicated meaning I have two identical calendars. On my iPhone, I just show the one calendar and I logged into the Web interface in Kerio and the calendar is only there once.
I've tried removing the account from iCal and re-adding it but that didn't help. I just tried resetting iCal to default and that didn't work either. I keep getting that second calendar.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get rid of it?
  •  
RyeGuyWpg

I've been looking into this a bit more and noticed that although both calendars have the same name, the Account URL is different for both so they are obviously different calendars but I only see one in the Kerio Web interface.
I was just able to delete the duplicate calendar in iCal and it looks like that's taken care of it Razz
  •  
j.a.duke

RyeGuyWpg wrote on Fri, 18 September 2009 09:44
We're in the process of rolling out (Actually switching back to) Kerio for calendaring and I am having an issue with iCal and the Sync Connector. For some reason, when I setup my account in iCal, I get my local calendar duplicated meaning I have two identical calendars. On my iPhone, I just show the one calendar and I logged into the Web interface in Kerio and the calendar is only there once.
I've tried removing the account from iCal and re-adding it but that didn't help. I just tried resetting iCal to default and that didn't work either. I keep getting that second calendar.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get rid of it?

Are you synching calendars via KSC? Or only contacts?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Jon
  •  
RyeGuyWpg

Only contacts. We're using calDav for the Calendar syncing
Previous Topic: kerio Webmail error on IIS7 win2008!!
Next Topic: Novice (Linksys NAS200) will this work with it?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Oct 21 08:52:26 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00421 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.